It’s time to keep your lips hydrated and pretty at the same time. The key finding the right lip-gloss is to make sure that it fits your skin tone and that the formula is not too sticky. I think summer is the perfect time to wear a gloss because it is not to heavy on the lips and provides the right amount of shine. Since I am officially a gloss girl now I want to share some pretty inexpensive glosses that will have your lips popping for the summer.
The benefits of wearing lip-gloss are as follows:
- They are long lasting and moisturizing.
- They go with everything, whereas lipstick you have to find the right shade to go with your #OOTD.
- They instantly plump up the lips.
- Brings out your natural features.
- They come in different tints and formulas.
Now, on to my favorite part of this post! I have been obsessed with 5 glosses that I just can’t seem to put down. Keep reading to learn about the glosses that made the “Clutch cut”.
Glosses That Made The Clutch Cut!
1. Buxom cosmetics in the color “Sugar”. It’s a pluming gloss with shine and sparkle with a light pink tint. My favorite thing about this gloss is that it smells like mint and it tingles when applied. This gloss is my favorite out of all five of my recommendations.
2. The Fenty Gloss Bomb– I would be crazy not to put this gloss on the list. This gloss is an OG gloss with a pink hue. I love the consistency of the product. It’s a little sticky but it’s long lasting. This gloss looks amazing on any skin tone. FIY a little application goes a long way!
3. Lancôme Juicy Tubes– I use to wear this gloss in high school. You can never go wrong with this gloss. It is moisturizing and adds a lot of shine. I suggest wearing it alone instead of on top of another lipstick.
4. Honey Lip Gloss- This is the cheapest gloss you will find in America, but it works and it only cost $2.00. You can find it at your local beauty supply store or on Etsy. With this gloss you can use it as a topper, or it can stand alone. If you don’t like your lips extra shiny this gloss is not for you.
5. ELF plumping gloss– Elf is another cheap cosmetics line, however the formula is great for the price. It mirrors a high end gloss without the hefty price tag. You can wear this gloss to happy hour or to work. I like to call this gloss my everyday high functioning lip gloss.
These were all of the glosses that made my list.
Let me know in the comments if you have any recommendations of glosses for me to test out.
Until Next Time,
Latavia Walston (Lmarkeinparis)