Everyone loves girls night! Why opt for a night out on the town when you can do the same thing indoors! I really enjoy being in the comfort of my own home while entertaining some friends over food and girl talk. To help you plan the perfect girls night in I decided to put together a short list that will make you the best host for girls night every single time.
The ✔️ List For Girls Night In!
- Have A Plan– Try to come up with an idea of things you can do with your friends. Start with a theme. Maybe you like pajama night, game night, or even have a convos and cosmos night.
- Get Props– Gather props that go with your theme. Go shopping and set a budget. I like to shop at my local Dollar Tree or the dollar section in Target. A great idea would be to create your own photo booth. Buy photo props and snap pictures right from your iPhone.
- Send Out Invitations– Invite your girls through text, a app, or even go old school with a simple phone call. Don’t forget to send out at least two reminders closer to the date.
- Have Great Food & Drinks– No one likes a night in without food and good drinks. Make sure you get creative with different finger foods and try to make a new punch. To get ideas on your food and drink menu create a Pinterest board.
- Provide A Take Home Gift- Gifts add the perfect touch in order to let your friends remember the night. It also makes them excited for more indoor nights in the future.
Now, that I have shared my tips on organizing girls night I want to tell you about my girls night in. It was so random, but it turned out to be a beautiful gathering. I was invited over to one of my fellow bloggers house to create content, but as it turns out we ended up having the perfect night in. It started off with me helping her get outfits together for our photo shoot. After our work was complete we came back to her place and had a spa themed girls night in.
We started off with washing our faces with cleanser and then we put on our mask made by Shea Moisture. To make the whole spa night a total experience we got into our robes to get more comfortable. While the mask was penetrating into our skin we caught up on some of our favorite shows on television and laughed.
After 40 minutes of lounging, laughing, and snacking we washed off our mask and went straight into toning and moisturizing our faces. This indoor girls spa day was not only relaxing, but it was therapy. Sometimes we need to unwind with a friend or two. I find that friends bring my life back into perspective and laughing with a friend is healing for the soul.
After our spa treatments were over we ended the night with a hot cup of tea and continued to have girl talk. Can you guess what the subject was? M-E-N….How could we possibly have a girls night without discussing men? What can I say we can’t live without them and we can live with them. One thing that is for certain I will never be able to do this thing called life without my girls! So, if you are in the mood for some girl time call them over and let your girls night in begin!
I hope my tips will help you plan your next girls night in. Remember to enjoy your friends and show them that you appreciate them.
Until Next Time,