Ditch the cake face and let’s start embracing our natural skin! Your makeup is only as great as your skin underneath. No more covering dark spots and pimples let your skin shine sis. The most important part of maintaining healthy skin is to invest in a good facial cleanser. Remember less makeup is better for your skin overtime. The benefits of having a good facial cleanser are endless, especially for makeup lovers. Once you figure out your skin type find a cleanser that’s suitable for you. You don’t want a cleanser that has harsh chemicals, or that dries out your skin. Check out some of the benefits of washing your face below.
The Benefits of Facial Cleansing
- Cleansing helps clean out your pores and maintain their size.
- Cleansing promotes hydration and rids your skin of excess oils.
- Removes impurities and build up.
Now, let’s get into some affordable facial cleansers that can help you get through the summer months. Luckily I found cleansers for problematic skin, dry skin, oily skin, and combination skin. Check out the top drugstore cleansers that made my list for 2019.
The Best Summer Facial Cleansers
- St. Ives Cleansing Stick (Rose Water & Bamboo)– This cleanser is fairly new to the market. It comes in a stick form, and is best known for removing excess oils which is perfect for you oily ladies in the summer time. We all know that rose water is great for our skin. Rose water gives your skin a refreshing glow.
- ELF daily face cleanser- This product is affordable and does the trick for the price tag. It is a gentle cleanser with purified water. After using this cleanser your skin will feel clean and hydrated. This cleanser is for all skin types. It is best for combination skin.
- Garnier Micellar Foaming Cleanser– This cleanser is for sensitive skin. The formula is both fragrance and alcohol-free, making it ideal for sensitive and dry skin.
- Neutrogena Hydro-Boost Hydrating Cleansing Gel– This cleanser is great for dry skin. It also takes off makeup with ease and doesn’t cause irritation.
I hope you enjoyed all of the cleansers that made my summer list. Enjoy your skin and show it some TLC. Along with using your cleanser don’t forget to drink water. A cleanser can’t do it’s job alone. You must drink water to give your skin the proper hydration it needs.
Until Next Time,
Lala Walston @ Lmarkeinparis