We all hate that summer is coming to an end, well maybe everyone but me. Fall is my favorite season and I’m super excited to add some pieces to my wardrobe. The thing that I love most about fall is that you can transition summer clothing into fall clothing by adding a jacket, or a simple bootie to any outfit and you are out the door! Fall is all about chunky sneakers and cozy sweaters! You may think you have to go out and purchase a whole new fall wardrobe but that’s not the case. Just add 5 basic items to your closet and you will be fall ready in no time. To see what fall items are must haves for the season keep reading my post and check out the clutch approved items below.
- Animal Print- Animal print anything is a staple in fall. I really like animal printed skirts that you can pair with a sweater or a leather jacket. Click here to see which skirt made my list.
- The Trench Coat– Fall wouldn’t be fall without a trench coat darling. Trench coats gives your outfit personality. Add some cute sunglasses and fall high heel boots for a more polished look. Check this one out click here.
- The Chunky Sneaker– At first I hated this trend, but now that I have figured out how to add my own style to it, I love it. In my opinion FILA’s made the trend come back with edgy style. Click here.
- Silk Dress– Silk is in right now. You can dress it up or down. It adds a touch of glamour to any outfit. You can transform the look from day to night. Check out this silk dress I found click here.
- The Track Suit– Matching track suit sets are back. This early 80-90’s trend is here to stay. See which track suit I’m totally obsessed with click here.
I hope I was able to get you fall ready. Let me know in the comments what your favorite fall clothing item is below.
Until Next Time,
Latavia Walston ( Lmarkeinparis)